427 Euclid Avenue
Superb Investment: Private Home - Rental/Income Property
One of the best homes on one of the best blocks of elegant Euclid Avenue. In the heart of Little Italy - a fantastic sought-after and increasingly upscale neighbourhood nestled in downtown Toronto.
Location. Privacy and convenience.
- Downtown, in the heart of Little Italy
- Walking distance to TTC, U of T, Kensington Market, hospitals, retail, restaurants and grocery stores
- Close to excellent schools and daycare options
- Quiet, private, and protected from potential large-scale developments
- Urban oasis with private backyard garden and garage
As rated by WalkScore.com*
*Scores out of 100
Spacious. Private. Stunning.
The building has been owned and meticulously maintained - both inside and out.
Recent property report completed by Baker Street Home Inspecftion Services, available upon request.
Upgrades and Updates:
- New electrical and wiring (all knob and tube replaced)
- 200 amp service
- New tankless water heater (owned)
- High efficiency forced air gas furnace (owned)
- Central air conditioning
- New eavestroughs
- Nest® thermostat
- Separate hydro digital monitors for 3 units
- ¾ inch upgraded water pipe
- Separate free-standing large 2-car garage with automatic electric door and opener easily accessible on wide rear lane
- Custom Venetian blinds, track lighting, dimmer switches throughout entire property on each floor
- Gallery hanging systems throughout entire property on each floor
- Acrylic magnetic custom window inserts throughout maintain character and provide energy efficiency and sound proofing
Click for larger images
Three desirable units. Great to live in. Easy to rent.
Elegant and spacious one-bedroom luxury suite on main floor (plus part of basement) with high 10’ ceilings, architect-designed cathedral ceiling in dining room addition with French door walk-out to private backyard “urban oasis” deck and garden leading to garage.
- Original hardwood floors
- Heritage features of stained glass, original baseboards, ceiling mouldings and window trim
- Custom French doors with integrated mini blinds
- Ensuite bathroom with designer double walk-in tiled shower
- Living room with large bay window and elegant mirrored fireplace (non-working)
- Front porch with original Doric columns, restored original heritage main wood front door, custom design elements and vintage original converted Westmount (Montreal) streetlamp.
- Kitchen with updated appliances, gas stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave.
- Quiet bedroom with large mirrored closet doors, broadloom and unique bay windows
- Private basement with washing machine and dryer, large cedar closet, lots of storage and shelves.
Spacious 3-4 bedroom two-floor apartment. Flexible with different room configurations possible. Potential incorporation of attic space to create soaring cathedral ceiling.
- High ceilings
- Hardwood floors and broadloom
- 2 full bathrooms
- Living/dining room
- Office/den space
- Kitchen with dishwasher, fridge and gas stove
- Large bay windows
- Heritage features of original period baseboards, ceiling mouldings and window trim
- Large 2nd floor front balcony with tree-lined view and privacy
- 3rd floor sundeck with great views of Palmerston Ave. and city skyline, including CN Tower
- Washer and dryer
- Velux Skylight
- Large mirrored sliding closet doors
- Plenty of storage
Contemporary junior one-bedroom open-concept basement suite with living/dining room, fabulous renovated kitchen, and plenty of storage and counter space. Self-contained and quiet. Privacy is guaranteed with a separate walk-out private entrance.
- Full-size fridge and stove
- Ceramic countertops
- Full 4-piece bathroom
- Plentiful closet space
- Natural lighting plus recessed lights